Little Things Digital Limited November 2019
For these Terms and Conditions:
- LTD will be Little Things Digital Limited (number 11757340) of 2 Valmont House, Valmont Road, Nottingham NG5 1GA.
- The Client will be the individual, organisation, group or business that has requested a Service from LTD
- The Service will include but not be limited to any of the Marketing Services, Consulting, Courses, Events and Training provided by LTD.
- The Fee is the sum stated in the Contract for the provision of the Service. It covers only the time and skill of LTD and not any external expenses or Third-Party fees.
2. Responsibilities of the Client
- They will provide LTD with all information requested. There must be full, honest and complete disclosure. Any changes to information during this Agreement must be reported to LTD.
- If the Client is assigned tasks as part of any Programme, Package or other Service provided these tasks must be properly completed within the allocated time. Any problems must be immediately reported to Starflower who will endeavour to assist. However, repeated failure to complete tasks without any proper explanation will entitle Starflower to terminate any contract with the Client without any liability.
- The Client will attend all meetings arranged for the provision of the Service.
- If the Client needs to reschedule any meeting this can be done twice provided that a reasonable reason is given and at least 48 hours’ notice is given. After that time the meeting time will be charged.
- The lost meeting may be rearranged and invoiced as a separate new Fee which must be paid in full before the new meeting can take place.
a. When providing marketing services to a Client LTD will normally follow three stages
- Workshop with the Client to ascertain their desired brand and develop a customer journey. The outcome of the workshop will be delivered to the Client in writing
- Proposal document will be developed based on the information from the Workshop. LTD will deliver a presentation of this together with the Fees and expenses involved
- Implementation of the Proposal whether personally by LTD or by Third Party contractors.
b. General Consulting and Marketing Services can be provided on a bespoke basis to businesses of all sizes. The Client must explain their requirements fully and accurately to LTD. Following this, a Proposal will be submitted, and the Client must satisfy itself that the content of the Proposal meets their requirements.
c. The details of each Service will be as set out in the Contract signed by the parties. The Contract must be signed before commencing any Services. This is a legal document and the Client must not sign unless they understand the contents.
d. LTD reserves the right to amend the content of the contract as deemed appropriate over time for the optimum result with the written agreement of the Client.
4. The Fee
a. Clients will be asked to either make payment of half the Fee before any work is started. The balance will be invoiced and payable in 30 days.
b. If it is agreed that the Fee is paid as a monthly retainer the Client will set up a standing order or such other agreed method of regular payment. A set date per month for payment will be agreed.
c. If any monthly or other payments are not received on the due date LTD reserves the right to suspend all Services to the Client until the account is brought fully up to date. LTD may then ask for payment in advance before proceeding further and in extreme cases will end the provision of Services without liability if payments are constantly unpaid on time.
d. The Fee paid will not include any external advertising, event fees, online marketing fee, Booking fees or external payments to any other suppliers of any kind.
e. If any payment is not received on the due date LTD reserves the right to cease all Services until the account is brought fully up to date. If the default continues or is constantly repeated LTD can terminate the contract without liability.
5. Cancellation and Refunds
a. Once a Client has signed a contract there is no right of cancellation. If the Clients decides they do not wish to complete the service, workshop or consultation any unpaid part of the Fee will become immediately payable.
b. No refunds will be given.
6. Copyright and Trademark
a. All written materials supplied in connection with any Services provided by LTD are subject to Copyright. They must not be reproduced, copied in any way electronically or otherwise or used in any way not authorised by LTD
b. The Company will grant the Client a Licence to use the materials in connection with their business only.
b. If any materials are found to have been used except in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Client or by a Third Party then damages will be payable to LTD.
Any information supplied by the Client to LTD will be kept Strictly Confidential by them. It will be used solely for the provision of the Service unless obligated to provide it by law, a court order or any governmental or regulatory authority.
11. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
LTD will comply with GDPR and all other Data Protection legislation. They will provide a copy of their Privacy Notice on their website www.LittleThingsDigital.co.uk. LTD will only process data to the extent required to enable it to provide the Service and as necessary to comply with its own legal obligations. LTD may contact the Client with details of similar Services and offers in the future as allowed by GDPR.
12. Force Majeure
LTD will not be liable for any delay or inability to provide any Service if the delay or inability is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to Acts of God, war, civil disorder, fire, inclement or exceptional weather, industrial action, hostilities, breakdown, shortage of labour, power or other supplies, closure or issues with any proposed venue, governmental order or intervention.
Complaints should be raised with LTD initially by telephone and confirmed in writing by email to email@example.com within 14 days of the incident that gave cause to the complaint occurring.
If one or more of these terms are found to be unlawful or otherwise unenforceable that provision will be deemed severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions which will remain valid and enforceable.
LTD reserves the right to use Third Party trainers and other professionals for the provision of the whole or any part of any Services.
16. Limit of Liability
a. LTD will not be liable for any claim for indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or any loss of profits made by the Client or any Third Party.
b. The Client’s remedies in respect of any claim against LTD shall be limited to the refund of the Fee
c. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or any liabilities that may not be excluded by law.
17. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England.